All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Call of the Dead AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Call of the Dead Brutalgamerlogo

Call of the Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OzzyGamerChick
AAG ROOKIE
OzzyGamerChick

AAG Poster Points : 16

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:02 am

Not sure if this is the place to put this topic but here it is anyway Smile

I was just wondering if anyone here has played the new zombie map "Call of the Dead" and if it was any good?

I am thinking about getting it because zombies is really the only reason why I play BO, and this map looks really cool.

So what are your thoughts on the new zombie map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PerfectionShaun
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 8

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Its a pretty good map with heaps of secrets to figure out. I can't seem to get further than round 6 in solo, I think its made for 4 players in mind.
Back to top Go down
OzzyGamerChick
AAG ROOKIE
OzzyGamerChick

AAG Poster Points : 16

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:59 am

Yea I have been watching some videos on YouTube of the map and it looks like so much fun. The map looks huge as well, and having to run away from the big guy as well must shake things up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zee
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 12

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:28 am

To be honest it's a little hard at first to know where everything is, but once you know where everything is, it's actually pretty easy to do the rest such as rescue the survivors as an example.

I've managed to hook up we 3 people who I played on a regular basis and we did rescue the survivors 3 times in a row with no problems, providing we all communicate well with each other.

I think the map layout is pretty cool and the characters are done really well, brings a bit of nostalgia feeling to the game with the old TV/Movie shows etc...

George is a pain in the ass to be honest and it takes forever killing him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dead
Page 1 of 1