All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

My first review of 2011? AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

My first review of 2011? Brutalgamerlogo

My first review of 2011?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

My first review of 2011? Empty
PostSubject: My first review of 2011?   My first review of 2011? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 am

Ok i have an the options between gettings Dead Space 2 or Little Big Planet 2.

Here are the good an bads for each game and i cant do both.

When i pre order Dead Space 2 for $118 i get the following

CONTENTS

Dead Space 2 game
Isaac Clark’s replica Plasma Cutter is modeled from the new design in Dead Space 2. It features trigger activated LED lights.
The Isaac Unitology Suit and accompanying Force Gun offer unique advantages to the player when used in Dead Space 2.
The Dead Space 2 Original Soundtrack features an hour of music compiled from the score of Dead Space 2. Also included is a Scoring of Dead Space 2 featurette.
The Dead Space 2 Collector’s Edition features a rare lithograph depicting Necromorph transformation concept art by Visceral Games artist Brett Marting.

But the problem with Dead Space and im not afraid to admit it is it scares the shit out of me.
I got threw Dead Space 1 twice but both times i did it i did it very slowly. Which means i wont get it out as fast. Also there is no 100% gaurentee that i can get the Gameplay footage myself.

When i pre order Little Big Planet 2 i get

A copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 in steelbook collectable packaging
11 downloadable sackboy costumes, including:
Toy Story 3 Green Alien costume
Tron: Legacy Yellow Software costume
The Muppets Gonzo costume
Playstation's Ratchet costume
Playstation's Jak costume
Playstation's Clank costume
Playstation's Daxter costume
Even more animals Crocodile costume
Even more animals Vulture costume
Even more animals Cobra costume
Even more animals Mandrill costume
5 LittleBigPlanet 2 PSN Avatars
Plus a Sackboy Doll

The issue with Little Big Planet 2 is it wont get as many views as Dead Space 2 will get. Also there is so much to cover in Little Big Planet the game that i think it would be a boring game to review. But i can 100% get the footage for this game.

I am pretty sure i will get Dead Space 2 and ill just have to grow some balls. When i explain Dead space to some one i say its like a horror movies but its constantly the scary bit haha. I just hate the feeling that there is something behind me.
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: My first review of 2011?   My first review of 2011? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Bloody Hell Victor, you are talking about 2011 reviews and I am still trying to finish last years!!!!! lol.

Which for the record Craig will be this weekend, promise.
Back to top Go down
zero_x
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: My first review of 2011?   My first review of 2011? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Dead Space 2

because I'm too scared to play these kinds of game too :/ I'm sorry to admit it!!

Also you get dead space extraction with the pre order I think .... the LBP2 collector's edition is $10 worth of DLC that Sony will release anyhow down the track and charge 3.45 for a pack of 3...

I really feel LBP was milked heavily with DLC costumes urgh.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: My first review of 2011?   My first review of 2011? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm

in all honesty, I'd flip a coin and decide because they both have potential for something amazing. But for my personal two cents, I'd say Dead Space 2 because the LittleBigPlanet franchise seems to rely half on good level design and half on player generated content, which has too many variables in terms of quality and coherence. Dead Space 2 by comparison has to improve upon the prequel which, personally, was very good in terms of the nuts and bolts but a little too one note in how the monsters were brought in. Also, after playing the demo of Dead Space 2 at New York Comic Con, I can say it has potential. So yeah, Dead Space 2.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: My first review of 2011?   My first review of 2011? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 am

i will be doing Dead Space 2. But because i sold 17 games on ebay i have an extra $200 for games Very Happy

ill save it for later in the year though. Pre order games etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first review of 2011?   My first review of 2011? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first review of 2011?
Page 1 of 1