All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  Brutalgamerlogo

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 am

There is a reason its not called Assassins Creed 3. Its more of a huge expansion to number 2 and to be honest i loved number 2. Finished it 3 times on ps3 and once 360. Also 100%ed number 1 on 360. (yes im good)

Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am

Could never 100 Percent the first one, couldnt find the fucking Templars!!!

100 Percented the second though, the collectables were so much easier to find. This will be great, love the multiplayer, cant wait to get a more serious playthrough of it.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 am

Laxman wrote:
Could never 100 Percent the first one, couldnt find the fucking Templars!!!

100 Percented the second though, the collectables were so much easier to find. This will be great, love the multiplayer, cant wait to get a more serious playthrough of it.

well i did 94% on the ps3 but i dont collect trophys so i didnt want to look for all the feathers no points. And when i did it on the 360 the achievements fucked up. It says ive completed section 9 but it doesnt say ive completed section 4 5 6 or whatever. I got the achievements but then when i recovered my gamertag they disapeered. So i havent got around to doing it again. I need to re buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Trailer.
Page 1 of 1