All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Multiplayer Mayhem AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Multiplayer Mayhem Brutalgamerlogo

Multiplayer Mayhem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:41 pm

I remembered the reason I bought a Wii tonight. 4 player Mario Kart, with the wife and 2 oldest kids (youngest one was asleep in bed), the little fella trash talking the wife even though we were on the same team!!!! Great fun.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:31 pm

Haha, Nintendo consoles have ALWAYS been the best for crazy multiplayer fun. Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, the list goes on!
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 am

Laxman wrote:
Haha, Nintendo consoles have ALWAYS been the best for crazy multiplayer fun. Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, the list goes on!
I concur with this 100%. Maybe it's because I like the idea of not hearing a bunch of whiney players yell in my ear when I'm playing Goldeneye but you just can't deny that Nintendo's multiplayer, aside from the self established DRM (read Friend Codes) is fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:08 am

Yeah, to me nothing beats multiplayer in the same room. So much more enjoyable than online play, and Nintendo games always have been king of lounge room mayhem, complete with getting the elbows involved and taking sides against whoevers playing as Luigi in Mario Kart!
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:19 am

I used to play Mario Kart and super smash bro's with my Indian friend who lived down the road haha.
Very fun experiences and i wish i had mates in real life who liked video games as much as i do.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
I used to play Mario Kart and super smash bro's with my Indian friend who lived down the road.

Hahaha, I dont know why exactly, but I found this line hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiplayer Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Mayhem   Multiplayer Mayhem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Mayhem
Page 1 of 1