All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Splatterhouse! AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Splatterhouse! Brutalgamerlogo

Splatterhouse!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 am

Anyone interested in Splatterhouse? I will be getting it as it looks pretty TASTY! Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 am

Hellyeah! This game looks brutal!

Dont know just how good it will actually be, but I am sure I will enjoy it. Copious amounts of blood and gore never go down bad!
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:17 am

i think it looks like nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:18 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:
i think it looks like nothing special.

Exactly! It does look like nothing special, but why try to be something your not and simply pay fanservice and create a series reboot with exceptional amounts of gore! The exact reason I want this game.

Ive found some of my best gaming experinces have been with 'nothing special's. Ease up a little on the criticism and you can enjoy even the most guilty of pleasures... Like Raze's Hell (although thats still pushing it a little).
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 pm

I think the game will be cool, mindless fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:42 am

You can enjoy 'nothing special' games from a personal perspective, but that doesn't mean it's any anyway actually a good game (made and created). Def not worth the full price, maybe a rent though.

If it was on XBLA I would get it. Yer I don't know. There is nothing particularly artful or innovative in it lol ; )

I tend to stay away from high levels of horror and/or deamonic games - there is some lines I won't cross
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:08 am

Im thoroughly enjoying this game at the moment. Its quite longer than most similar action/hack'n'slash games, and has a real classic feel to it. Its a very faithful remake of the originals (all of which are available via from the menu once you beat certain parts of the game), and from the boss fights to the combo progression, its clear this game is made for fun.

Oh, and its bloody as hell.

Look out for my full review soon!
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:48 am

Laxman wrote:
Im thoroughly enjoying this game at the moment. Its quite longer than most similar action/hack'n'slash games, and has a real classic feel to it. Its a very faithful remake of the originals (all of which are available via from the menu once you beat certain parts of the game), and from the boss fights to the combo progression, its clear this game is made for fun.

Oh, and its bloody as hell.

Look out for my full review soon!

I look forward to it. Especially because there has been only 2 people on my list play it. Thats less then crazy taxi Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Splatterhouse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatterhouse!   Splatterhouse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splatterhouse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Age Gaming :: AAG Main User Forums :: Xbox 360 Gaming Chat-
Jump to: