All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Brutalgamerlogo

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:52 am

Discuss?
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 am

This demo was terrible. It didnt give nearly enough taste of what the game has to offer. But the gameplay was good I think, and just what I wanted, so I think ill be pickign this one up still. Would much prefer a new Burnout game though, one like Takedown or Revenge - they were amazing, and I really disliked Paradise City.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:28 pm

Had a quick go at the demo and while it was alright didn't make me want to get the game. I never go for these type of racing games anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Ian
AAG ROOKIE
Ian

AAG Poster Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am

Laxman wrote:
This demo was terrible. It didnt give nearly enough taste of what the game has to offer. But the gameplay was good I think, and just what I wanted, so I think ill be pickign this one up still. Would much prefer a new Burnout game though, one like Takedown or Revenge - they were amazing, and I really disliked Paradise City.

Demo was poor but gameplay was good..

Yer it's old school, they should just make everyone 'cops' they have all the fun things. Undercover cops that can drive any type of car regardless...
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Agreed the demo was very very short. I enjoyed it though. Might wait for it to get a little cheaper and then pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo   Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Demo
Page 1 of 1