All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Two Worlds II AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Two Worlds II Brutalgamerlogo

Two Worlds II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Two Worlds II Empty
PostSubject: Two Worlds II   Two Worlds II Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Anyone looking forward to this game?

I never played the first for more than a few hours, but heard both good and (really) bad things about it. I dont mind crappy RPG's, as long as they have a good story and are at least enjoyable to play. I dont need stunning graphics to get my fill. But netherless, this one is looking genuinly awesome. The innovation is quite impressive, and I cant wait to see if they deliver.

Also, Im having trouble finding a date for release, anyone got some info?
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Two Worlds II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds II   Two Worlds II Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am

Well, my Review is up, and im still finsing myself addicted to exploring this huge game world.

It really seems like this is a great example of a game developer getting the graphical capabilites laid out early on, and not worrying about making it look all that spick and sposh, and really focusing on delivering a great deal of content. I was too busy teleporting everywhere I went, and not really exploring all that much though, and yesterday I decided to invest in one the games boats. It has genuinly good sailing mechanics, with a realistic wind cycle and a easy-to-use, hard-to-master with and against the wind dealy, that can actually become frustrating if you get caught up in a big gust and find yourself miles away from land. Of course, you can just teleport to land, but then youve lost your investment. Anyway, its good stuff, im very pleased with it.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Two Worlds II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds II   Two Worlds II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:11 am

i think like with most RPG's ill wait until its a lot cheaper. Every RPG i get i wait a good 4-10 months so its cheaper lol.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

Two Worlds II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds II   Two Worlds II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PureAussieGamer wrote:
i think like with most RPG's ill wait until its a lot cheaper. Every RPG i get i wait a good 4-10 months so its cheaper lol.

Thats actually smart, given how every RPG always comes packaged with a heafty supply of glitches that take months to get completely fixed.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

Two Worlds II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds II   Two Worlds II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:33 pm

its not just that. I just cant see myself spending a full price on a RPG not because i dont love them but because if i was to get one the review would take a long time to come out Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two Worlds II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Worlds II   Two Worlds II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Worlds II
Page 1 of 1