All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Brutalgamerlogo

Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?

Go down 
+5
wyldcat34
Darth Rahu
GO BAYS
PAG/ GroundRex
Laxman
9 posters

Who Should Have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?
Master Chief
Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_lcap38%Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Marcus Fenix
Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_lcap50%Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Noble 6
Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_lcap0%Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
John Shepard
Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_lcap6%Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Specify in Post)
Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_lcap6%Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Empty
PostSubject: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 pm

To be honest, there really is no choice that is as perfect as Kratos for the PS3 version of the game, and there arent too many fitting characters that could have implemented into MK, but something tongue-in-cheek would have been nice. After all, its Mortal Kombat, the games may look serious, but there is always a hint of sarcasm and humour in them.

So what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 pm

thats a hard topic mate because they are gun wielding people.
Not saying i dont like them but they arnt as bad ass as kratos is.
But my vote was for Marcus Fenix basically because he has a chainsaw on his gun making for 1 mean fatality. The rest dont really have anything else.
Back to top Go down
GO BAYS
Admin
GO BAYS

AAG Poster Points : 380

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Great poll John!

Fenix for me, as there is so many fatality possibilities with the chainsaw etc that it would have been awesome.

Kratos is the reason I am getting the PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allagegaming.com
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Technically Shepard is multiplatform so he would be out. But I would have to say Marcus Fenix too.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:31 am

Haha, it seems we all think the same way. Fenix would have had some great opportunities for fatalities and some brutal special moves.
Back to top Go down
wyldcat34
AAG ROOKIE
wyldcat34

AAG Poster Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am

I said John Sheppard, as I'm not a big Marcus or gears fan, and our main man Master Chief is already and exclusive on DOA4 - which is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:57 am

Thinking about it, as someone said, they are all gun weilding characters. Truth is, so are Mortal Kombat's Stryker, Jax and Sonya. They are all soldiers (Stryker is SWAT) and thus are gun users too. MK just takes thier guns away for the most part and makes them use hand to hand kombat.

And Wyldcat, the character in DOA4 isnt Master Chief. If my memory serves me correctly (I havent played the game in 4 years), it was a female spartan whose name/number escapes me.
Back to top Go down
wyldcat34
AAG ROOKIE
wyldcat34

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 am

You're right, Spartan -458 - Nicole.
Didn't know that...but same difference! =P
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 am

What about the kid from limbo Razz

Could have any power u wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tazzy da devil
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:28 am

I vote for Ezio Auditore! I don't care that he'd stand out like a sore thumb, he's still got some sweet moves.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Ezio would be cool. But hes not an exclusive Razz
Back to top Go down
Tazzy da devil
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 22

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:08 am

That is true, but due to the severe lack of Xbox 360 exclusives, pretty much all you are left with are shooters and that doesn't translate well into a Mortal Combat game, if you ask me. Yeah, I know that there's other exclusive Xbox 360 games but all I can think of off the top of my head is Forza and Vica Pinata... Wait... Viva Pinata in a Mortal Combat game? Hell yes!
Back to top Go down
Ulturas
AAG ROOKIE
Ulturas

AAG Poster Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:58 am

Ninja Gaiden 2 was Xbox 360 exclusive and it almost seems very befitting to have Ryu as a Mortal Kombat character, but out of the choices we already had there I went with Marcus Fenix. Personally I think Skorge from GoW2 was a pretty cool melee/shooter character as well. Glaive Chainsaw thingy would make quite an awesome fatality.

Edit: After quickly thinking about it Ryu actually has ridiculous amounts of ways he could perform a Fatality xD.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:12 am

Haha, Ryu would be pretty awesome. He would have some insane moves.

But, why not take the brillaint Soul Caliber idea of having Spawn? I know there is no Spawn games on the 360 anyway, but the Spawn character is fucking brutal! One of the best comic book characters ever created.

Speaking of which, a good Spawn game really would be kick ass!
Back to top Go down
wyldcat34
AAG ROOKIE
wyldcat34

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:36 pm

*Ed* I don't mean to brag, but I am going to! the Tournament Kombat stick is sooooooooo sweet! Has anyone been able to play online?

Kind of off topic, i Just picked up the Tourney Edition (Comes with Game, DLC and Fight Stick) from Fishpond.com.au for $89 - BARGAIN!
Especially (if i am still up with current events) for a game with no rating and should not be for sale in Aus!

Woot!

Last edited by wyldcat34 on Tue May 24, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Whos going to start another poll?
Back to top Go down
WreckWren
AAG ROOKIE
WreckWren

AAG Poster Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:12 am

I love it how no-one voted for Noble 6. And that's how it should be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dl390
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 am

WreckWren wrote:
I love it how no-one voted for Noble 6. And that's how it should be.

He could probably take anyone else on the list in a fight though. Seriously, did you see how hard he goes at the end of Reach. Bloody insane!
Back to top Go down
DarthWookie
AAG ROOKIE

AAG Poster Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 am

Seriously? Master Chief and Noble 6? No way!

Halo was a great game in it's day but now it is slowly becoming another CoD, I would prefer anything else over a Halo character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?   Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should have been the 360-Exclusive Mortal Kombat Character?
Page 1 of 1