All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

F2P Games! AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

F2P Games! Brutalgamerlogo

F2P Games!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kriss
AAG ROOKIE
kriss

AAG Poster Points : 53

F2P Games! Empty
PostSubject: F2P Games!   F2P Games! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 am

OK, basically this is a thread for Free to Play games that you recommend. Note that this means that the MAJORITY must be available for free. Wizards 101, a game I love, for example has only the first city and two quest areas open for free. You can either get a subscription to unlock everything for as long as your subscription lasts (don't) or just buy enough cash-shop currency to permanently unlock areas for all characters on your account forever (yes).

First up is Dungeon Fighter Online, a multi-player side-scroller beat-em-up mixed with leveling and customizable equipment. It's a good way to blow off steam and the combat is genuinely fun. The classes honestly feel different, and the equipment choices really do feel like a choice. Do I want to do more physical damage, or improve my magical damage?

Next up is

Dungeons and Dragons Online. It's essentially what it says on the box, the classes feel true to form, it has an excellent story, the quest chat makes sense, and the different types and builds of characters really feel different. A great-sword wielding Warforged Fighter plays differently than an axe and shield wielding Dwarven Fighter.

Alteil is a F2P online card game. It's a good way to kill time and is simple enough to learn quickly. It's not a very deep game, and a part of it is luck of the draw, but it is a fun way to kill time.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

F2P Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2P Games!   F2P Games! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:43 am

Vindictus is alright if you have the specs but it's microtransactions are a bit anal. Also, Alien Swarm on Steam is alright but the spec requirements are a bit up there. If you're into browser stuff, I hear Echo Bazaar is alright, other than that I don't know many F2P PC games off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
kriss
AAG ROOKIE
kriss

AAG Poster Points : 53

F2P Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2P Games!   F2P Games! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Echo Bazzar is a good game, but you need to log on with either twitter or Facebook, it's also not a game you can play for hours on end, only for half an hour every few hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F2P Games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2P Games!   F2P Games! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F2P Games!
Page 1 of 1