All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

x mas time! plans and gifts? AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

x mas time! plans and gifts? Brutalgamerlogo

x mas time! plans and gifts?

Go down 
+2
Laxman
PAG/ GroundRex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

x mas time! plans and gifts? Empty
PostSubject: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:36 am

Title says it. what are you doing for xmas and what gift do you want? not from me im poor.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:03 am

My plans involve the same as any other day; xbox, telly and writting.

As for gifts; money! Money is the best cause you can pretty much pick your own gift when everything cheap in the post-christmas sales. Only becuase most people buy bad gifts.

That, or tube socks.
Back to top Go down
Denikk
AAG ROOKIE
Denikk

AAG Poster Points : 51

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Hmm plans?... I go with visit my relatives every Christmas so that's what I'll probably be doing this year too...
Gifts? money is the best, other than that any gaming console would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Inky
AAG ROOKIE
Inky

AAG Poster Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm

I'll be having a traditional day at home with the family. As for presents, I'd love money, but no-one listens, saying that it's not personal enough or that makes them look like they don't really care. So, I'm just going for books and games this year.
Back to top Go down
G_SE7EN7
AAG REGULAR
G_SE7EN7

AAG Poster Points : 55

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 am

I want a turtle beach dss add on for my px21's. surround sound baby thats where its at.
Will prob spend christmas day visiting my gf's parents then driving 100km to see my parents.
Back to top Go down
http://www.australiansocialgamers.com.au
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

AAG Poster Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 am

For me, I'm good. Got Left 4 Dead 2 and Red Dead Redemption for some friends, got some scented candles for my Grandmother, and a 20 dollar PSN card for another close acquaintance. Yes my bank account is hurting but come on! Once a year right?
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:51 am

i got my mum shit she needed. An oven mit, 2011 diary, some containers and candles. Got my brother fight night round 4. He is getting his first 360. He used to be a bit of a gamer but his life style means he doesnt have much time for it anymore. Got myself lots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 am

i got a nintendo wii with wii sports, mario kart and avatar the game. Also got the complete box set of friends all the seasons which i love. Friends makes me happy.

Got the first season of Eastbound from my brother which is ment to be a good show.
And Dragon Age Ultimate edition from Gamelane because i won there comp.

Oh and like $100 also from my mum for games for the wii.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:20 am

Good haul Victor! Eastbound and Down is amazingly funny! If you like Will Ferrel-style comedy, you'll it. In fact, its much funnier than anything Will Ferrel has done in years.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:50 am

Laxman wrote:
Good haul Victor! Eastbound and Down is amazingly funny! If you like Will Ferrel-style comedy, you'll it. In fact, its much funnier than anything Will Ferrel has done in years.
Personally, outside of Ricky Bobby, I can't stand Will Ferrel. My Christmas went fine, got some new clothes and a shaving razor, as well as a new Mass Effect book and some Borders Gift Cards.
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 am

Darth Rahu wrote:
Laxman wrote:
Personally, outside of Ricky Bobby, I can't stand Will Ferrel. My Christmas went fine, got some new clothes and a shaving razor, as well as a new Mass Effect book and some Borders Gift Cards.

I was interested in the Mass Effect books. When you give it a read, let us know how it is. I really enjoyed the Halo books, which arent actually as nerdy as one may think.
Back to top Go down
Darth Rahu
AAG REGULAR
Darth Rahu

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Laxman wrote:
Darth Rahu wrote:
Laxman wrote:

I was interested in the Mass Effect books. When you give it a read, let us know how it is. I really enjoyed the Halo books, which arent actually as nerdy as one may think.

All 3 of the Mass Effect books I've read are actually quite intriguing and it's what I like to read from a book based on a game. First of all, I like Bioware's style, how they create a world and rules to apply to it first, then make a narrative, that way they don't trip over their own logic or ideas. The same thing applies to the Mass Effect books. The one thing I find odd however is they try to tie them a bit to the Mass Effect games using very direct hamhanded signals like saying "Commander Shepard saved the Citadel, they're still cleaning up" so oh this is after the first game. It's a bit odd and it makes it feel like only gamers will be reading the books. That aside, there is some really good shit in it. The moral conundrums are fascinating, moreso how people act to them, and it keeps me wanting to read more. Also, Dragon Age: The Calling is not bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x mas time! plans and gifts?   x mas time! plans and gifts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x mas time! plans and gifts?
Page 1 of 1