All Age Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.allagegaming.com - An independently owned Australian community console gaming website.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All Age Gaming Website
Sponsors

AAG Social Network

All About Games Podcast

R18+ Update AAG%20Podcast%20Logo%204

Affiliates

ALL AGE GAMING FRIENDS

R18+ Update Brutalgamerlogo

R18+ Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 am

You know the ongoing struggle between those of us with rational thinking capacities and those opposed to the R18+ rating in Australia? Well, god news! The Australian Federal Government has announced they are in full support of such a rating and there is a big meet on the coming Friday to further the battle to get said rating officially brought into our fine country.

The Feds have said, though, that they are still going to discuss it with all the groups opposed (mainly the Australian Christain Lobby, the main force behind the opposition). Lets hope all goes well and we finally get ourselves some fair classification!
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

AAG Poster Points : 497

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 am

Thats why i voted for julia. I heard somewhere that tony was like totally against having R18 games in australia.

Its always the religious people with issues Neutral
Back to top Go down
Laxman
AAG STAR
Laxman

AAG Poster Points : 326

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 am

PureAussieGamer wrote:

Its always the religious people with issues Neutral

Haha, I agree. Its the big religious corporations and groups that have misinformed issues with everything, and while I understand not all religious people are like this, it certainly gives most others the impression that this is true.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:45 am

well my mum is a full god person but she thinks there should be an R 18 rating mainly because there are 15 year olds playing games that really should be R 18.
Back to top Go down
Elphinkiller
AAG ROOKIE
Elphinkiller

AAG Poster Points : 65

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:15 pm

PureAussieGamer wrote:
well my mum is a full god person but she thinks there should be an R 18 rating mainly because there are 15 year olds playing games that really should be R 18.

I am guessing it is because she is informed Victor because no doubt you would have spoken to her about it. The main problem is that some people think getting an R18+ rating means that all of a sudden there will be a flood games to the market with this rating. When the actual fact is that it will mean we still get the same games but parents will be able to make better informed choices about what there children should be playing.
Back to top Go down
PAG/ GroundRex
AAG SUPERSTAR
PAG/ GroundRex

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 am

Elphinkiller wrote:
PureAussieGamer wrote:

I am guessing it is because she is informed Victor because no doubt you would have spoken to her about it. The main problem is that some people think getting an R18+ rating means that all of a sudden there will be a flood games to the market with this rating. When the actual fact is that it will mean we still get the same games but parents will be able to make better informed choices about what there children should be playing.

that is true. i did explain it to her. Ignorant bastards!!!11111oneoneone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R18+ Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: R18+ Update   R18+ Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R18+ Update
Page 1 of 1